top of page

Group

Public·133 members

[[SPORT!!]###] Cagliari vs Palermo live 12 August 2023


Live Scores of Cagliari vs Palermo - ScoreBingHome Live Matches Corners Fixtures Leagues Teams APP Widgets Log in Sign up Cagliari 2015/05/17 21:01 0 FT 4 2 1 Half Full Trend 2: 0 4: 2 0: 1 -0. 5 / 2. 5, 3. 0 / 10. 5 Palermo Prediction Basic Statistics 4 in 1 Scoreboard Live Full Time On Target 6 5 Off Target 11 Dangerous Attacks 56 46 Attacks 60 Half Time 3 2 29 24 30 32 92' Substitution - for (Palermo) 88' Substitution - Maresca for Jajalo (Palermo) 84' Substitution - Longo for Balzano (Cagliari) 81' - 6th Yellow Card - Gonzalez (Palermo) 81' - 5th Yellow Card - (Cagliari) 81' - 6th Corner - Palermo 80' - 4th Yellow Card - Ekdal (Cagliari) 71' - 5th Corner - Palermo 67' Substitution - Della Rocca for Rigoni (Palermo 66' - 4th Corner - Cagliari 63' Substitution - Sau for M'Poku (Cagliari) 55' - 3rd Yellow Card - (Cagliari) Race to 3 Corners - Cagliari 47' - 3rd Corner - Cagliari 46' Substitution - Joao Pedro for Donsah (Cagliari 0-1 score at the end of First Half 35' - 2nd Corner - Cagliari 27' - 1st Corner - Cagliari 12' - 2nd Yellow Card - Chochev (Palermo) 9' - 1st Goal - Vazquez (Palermo) 6' - 1st Yellow Card - Rigoni (Palermo) Close X All statistics, data, odds and predictions are just for your reference.




Live bets on Cagliari vs Palermo in the 1st Round Cup Italy Football, 12 Aug 2023{"treeId":16839625, "marathonEventId":15298830, "teamNames":["Cagliari", "Palermo"], "mainScore":"0:0", "matchTime":{"seconds":2700, "breakType":"HalfTimeBreak", "breakTypeLocalization":"HT", "finalScore":false, "isOvertime":false}, "eventInningTimes":[{"type":"Main", "time":2700, "count":2}, {"type":"Overtime", "time":900, "count":2}]} +445 Match Result Draw No Bet Total Goals Cagliari To Win 2. 26 Draw 2.


Cagliari vs Palermo Live Score and Live Stream


Cagliari vs Palermo H2H 12 aug 2023 Head to Head stats predictionWe invite you to check Cagliari and Palermo match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero.


? php echo $title? > game details and best oddsCagliari Palermo Match Info The match between Cagliari vs Palermo for the Italy Serie B competition is scheduled to be played on 13 May, 2023. The match kicks off at 13:00 UK time. It will take place at the Unipol Domus, in Cagliari. 16’ J. Segre G. Zappa 21’ A. Deiola 25’ 42’ A. Mateju A. Dossena 50’ 51’ I. Marconi 56’ 60’ D. BettellaG. Tutino G. Lapadula 64’ A. ObertA.


Cagliari - Palermo Live - Serie B: Football Scores & Highlights - 13/05/2023Follow the Serie B live Football match between Cagliari and Palermo with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:00 PM on May 13th, 2023. Catch the latest Cagliari and Palermo news and find up to date Serie B standings, results, top scorers and previous winners.


Cagliari - Palermo live score and H2H football match results


Cagliari 2-1 Palermo - Serie B - May 13, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleCoverage of the Serie B clash between Cagliari and Palermo. More game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Cagliari win with a probability of 59. 73%. A draw had a probability of 22.


4% and a win for Palermo had a probability of 17. 92%. The most likely scoreline for a Cagliari win was 1-0 with a probability of 11. 76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10. 9%) and 2-1 (9. 85%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (10. 63%), while for a Palermo win it was 0-1 (5. 74%). The actual scoreline of 2-1 was predicted with a 9. 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Cagliari would win this match. Both teams to score 50. 17% ( 0)29.


Cagliari vs Palermo Live Streaming online and TV Channel


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page